Need to know a bit more…
- The catalyst to my work here at The Mind Shed comes from many years not showing up in this world as my true authentic self. Following the death of a close family member I was spurred on to find my true life’s purpose and to make the very best of this one time offer of life we are given.
- My story is not unique, I am sure most if not all of us have lost people close to us in our life, for me it was the short sharp slap across the face that set me off on this journey to explore and discover what this life is all about, what it is that makes us human beings tick and how we can step out of our own way in order to fully embrace life.
- This exploration has taken me through highs and lows of self discovery, but more than anything a true sense of returning home, back to my true authentic self.
- Today, as a fully qualified life coach and mindfulness meditation teacher, my wish is to help you on your own unique and amazing journey through life, to make some great life decisions and to feel contented and fulfilled so that you are not racing to the end but celebrating and embracing this most wonderful gift of life we are given.
Workshops at Whistlewood
- You will see throughout the site and on the blog, many references to one of our greatest teachers, nature.
- As well as one to one sessions, I also offer group sessions and workshops at Whistlewood Common in Melbourne, Derbyshire (see services page for workshops and booking information).
- Whistlewood is a unique community owned woodland, built and run on permaculture principles, sharing ways we can all live more sustainably for this generation and the next.
- Whistlewood is a rural ten acre site, workshops are held in the unique straw-bale roundhouse on site and / or if weather permits outside within the grounds so that we can immerse ourselves into the nature.
- I believe nature can teach us so much, if we can take the time to pause and spend time with this wonderful natural asset we have.
For more information please see